"Paper Towns" By John Green
This book is phenomenal. I haven't even finished it, and I know it's in my top ten favorite books.
This comedic yet tragic story is addicting. I cannot put it down. It is about a shy high-school senior who is hopelessly in love with a girl that he had a mysterious past relationship with. Since they got to high-school, they drifted apart, until one night she shows up in the dark at his window, asking for a favor.
The entire book takes place over the course of one night. Our too young characters spend the night driving around Orlando, their home town, taking revenge on all who have wronged them. Breaking into amusement parks, and vandalizing the homes of their enemies . There is romance, drama, life-threatening situations, comedy and heartbreak all rolled into a 12-hour period. It is such an exciting story about a boy who goes on a scary yet thrilling adventure that will change his life forever.
I like how you wrote about Paper Towns even though you didn't even finish it. I can tell that you are really into this book (i.e. what you said in your blog post) Good job :)
ReplyDelete